Vampire Prosecutor 2

Vampire Prosecutor 2 (Korean) - Tae Yeon & Jung In




I loved this season. I was on the edge of my seat just about every episode. Definitely the last few. It was great to have all of the characters back. It was also good that the opening from the first season was brought back for this one. I also liked how there was a theme song. The song is MC Sniper's “Danger”. There was another song that was used that I like to think as being Tae Yeon and Jung In's theme. That song is Carly Rae Jepsen's “Call Me Maybe” that was played in a couple of different areas. There were things I loved, liked, and so on.

I loved the moments between Tae Yeon and Jung In. Like episode four when the both of them were at a filming location where one of the murder victims was working at (although the second victim was also working there but that was not their case). Every time the people were filming, Jung In would imagine it was her as the lead female and Tae Yeon as the lead male. And then, when they would be walking somewhere, she would think he is doing one thing when he is actually doing something else. I also loved the episode where she had to pretend to be a model. I loved that when she was walking into the office after being “transformed”, Tae Yeon had a smile on his face while Soon Bum was in shock and Dong Man was like, “Pay up, Soon Bum.” I really loved the moments Tae Yeon and Jung In were together. If not by themselves, then something that could be a connection between them. “Call Me Maybe” was played at the beginning of episode four and when Jung In was walking into the office. This is why I think it is their theme.

I liked that there was jealousy in here. In the episode where Tae Yeon's friend from his orphanage days showed up, Jung In was jealous because she did not know if the friend was there on official business or was trying to get close to him since she was left out of his office and only saw them smiling and laughing. All Jung In knew is that he is doing something he does not normally do. His friend could be there stealing her man! Then in the episode where the four of them took a mini-vacation, one of the suspects was looking at Jung In's chest when being questioned. When she told him to look at Tae Yeon when speaking, Tae Yeon glanced at her and the guy like, “Excuse me? What are you looking at?” Maybe that is not jealousy on his part, but it would be funny if it was.

I did not like that Tae Yeon's hair is different. I understand that it has been about two years since the first season ended but I prefer the way his hair was in the first. I did like that Jung In's hair had grown in that time period as compared to how it is in the first one. If only her hair was long in the second season while Tae Yeon's hair from the first was in the second. I also did not like that their new doctor turned into a bad guy. I understand why he did but that was just a bit too much. I also did not like their boss. She was too much of a witch. At some points, I was hoping that someone would knock her out. Put me out of my misery. I did not care that Tae Yeon became part of a crime scene when he would look at the scene. I also did not care that after he would taste the victim's blood, what we saw would show up in his eyes. Personally, I preferred the way it was in the first season. Some things should have been left alone.

I was sad about the last few minutes of the last episode. Jung In was bitten by L, or Bad Blood to everybody else, because Tae Yeon could not give him an answer as to who he wanted to live. After finding out that Tae Yeon did not turn Ra Jae Wook in the first season like I thought, I was hoping that Tae Yeon would bite Jung In to turn her into a vampire. Then I thought it could not happen because he had bitten Bad Blood to incapacitate him so maybe it would not work. Maybe it would work since Bad Blood is already a vampire. Who knows? I was still sad that she was attacked because everyone that he bites does not survive and that she could be dead. Hopefully Tae Yeon took a few seconds before he dropped her out of the window and bit her so that she could live.

There is a possibility that there is a third season because at the end, everybody from scenes throughout this season is asking where Tae Yeon is because he disappeared after the bomb went off. I guess we will just have to wait and see if there is a third season and if Jung In has survived. Fingers crossed!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Boys Over Flowers

Tree of Heaven

SOTUS