Ashes of Love

Ashes of Love (Chinese) - Xu Feng & Jin Mi







I truly cannot tell you how I came across this show. I only know that I ended up finding it and thinking that I needed to check it out. Either way, I loved it. Just like other shows, I found my emotions to be a variety. There were times where I laughed, was angry, cried...

Even though I found the relationship between Xu Feng and Jin Mi to be depressing at times, I did enjoy watching them at times fight for one another. I found it angering that there were multiple people who were framing Xu Feng for killing Jin Mi's father just so that the two of them would not end up together. Also that she had believed everything she heard and saw from them that it pushed her to kill him. I am glad that she coughed up the Unfeeling Pill so that she ended up realizing that she wrongly accused him thus leading her to try and make everything right again. I am glad that they finally got together, even if it took many years for them to get their happily ever after.

It was also sad that Run Yu and Xu Feng would even go so far as to kill one another just so that one could be with Jin Mi. I mean, Xu Feng was the one who deserved to be with her since they have loved each other for so long, even when the Pill was breaking. And Run Yu, I understand that she was practically the first one (besides his brother) to treat him like a normal human being. But that obviously does not give him the right to force her into marrying him. And in order for the both of them to stop fighting, she sacrificed herself!

I loved Dan Zhu and Yan You because of their antics. They were serious when they had to be but I loved it when they were playful. With Dan Zhu, I loved it when he kept trying to get Xu Feng and Jin Mi together by trying multiple things. Yan You, I loved it when he was flirting with several women, especially Jin Mi. Both guys made me happy when I was sad.

In the end, I am glad I found this show. Even though I do not remember how I came across it! Just like a lot of the other shows I have watched, I will come back to this.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Boys Over Flowers

Tree of Heaven

SOTUS