Love by Chance

Love By Chance (Thai) - Ae & Pete, Tin & Can

 


I never remember how I come across some of these shows but I am happy I found this one. I practically fell in love with it from the beginning.

I liked watching Ae and Pete's relationship develop because Ae is a very caring guy to his friends and those who feel they are weak and Pete is a very trusting guy. I liked that Ae would always protect Pete whenever he was bullied by the guy Pete liked. And I also liked that Ae would get upset when Pete was hurt either physically or emotionally. I did enjoy watching them, but they started to take a back seat around the sixth episode when Tin and Can started to make more appearances.

Now, Tin and Can, I have no words for them because their relationship was very complicated. At least, it was in my opinion. And I enjoyed watching how their relationship developed, even from the very moment they started getting into fights whether it was physically or verbally. When they first talked to each other, I figured it was just a rude, rich guy ignoring someone of lower class.

As time went on, I was happy to see that Tin was opening up to Can about his past. Especially about his brother whom Can asked Tin to take him to so that Can could beat up the brother. I think Tin fell in love with Can because Can stood up for all of his friends. When Tin would badmouth Ae and Pete, Can would either punch him (the first time Tin did that) or tell him off. Can had told Tin that he can talk crap about him but never about his friends. I do not know why Can started to fall in love with Tin but he clearly was in love at the end.

The last episode broke my heart. Everyone else got their happily ever after but Tin and Can. I think because of Can's sister seeing Tin and Pete talking and telling Can about it, she basically made him doubt his relationship with Tin. He began thinking that Tin was just using him. But, as we all know, that is not true. It made me upset when Can was practically breaking up with Tin (They were not official yet.) and saying that they could be friends to which Tin said that he does not want to be friends because he wants to be more. After Tin drove off, I was kind of happy to see Can starting to cry because I felt that that is what he gets for doubting their relationship but I was also sad because he fell in love and he broke up with Tin. When Tin was in the shower, just letting the water pour all over him, I was starting to cry because he was so heartbroken. He cried and yelled why over and over again. He even asked why he could not get what he wants in life. I understand that question because he fell in love, started having a good relationship with Can, and then everything gets ripped out of his reach. No matter how much I did not like him at the beginning because he was rude, Tin should never have gone through what he did at the end with how far he came.

There was talk of a second season being made but then it got canceled. I hope that a second season will be made (with the same cast) because I can't stand Tin and Can not getting their happily ever after. So, in closing this, I just ask that if anyone who worked on Love by Chance or had connections to the crew sees this, please make a second season. Tin needs to be happy with Can.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Boys Over Flowers

Tree of Heaven

SOTUS