Theory of Love

Theory of Love (Thai) - Khai & Third







It has been a while since I have watched a show but I had to see this one. I wanted to watch it since the trailer aired but I kept forgetting about it until it hit me over the weekend that I had yet to watch it.
I liked that some of the episodes titles were in reference to movies such as 10 Things I Hate AboutYou, The Proposal, and Crazy, Stupid, Love. And each movie was incorporated into the episode in one way or another. An example is just like the female lead in 10Things, Third started making a list of things he hated about Khai.
During the last episode, one thing I realized (whether it was intentional or not for the show) was that the first several episodes were focused on Third trying to get over Khai and the last few were focused on Khai falling in love with Third.
One thing I thought was fair was when Khai was falling in love, saw Third with Un at the movie theater, and ended up being upset. I thought that because of all the times Third saw Khai with his next side-piece along with all of the times Khai had Third break up with his latest fling. Now, Khai was feeling exactly what Third was feeling.
The part that made me mad was when Khai and Bone were in the bathroom at a bar talking about how Khai was not getting any vibes that Third was in love with him while he was flirting with him, something that Khai and Bone thought Khai should do. Then, when Third got back to Khai's apartment late (he had “needed” a place to stay days prior), Khai was starting to get mad when Third would not answer as to why he was coming so late. I was glad Third started yelling at Khai, saying Khai does not care one bit about Third's feelings.
I admit I was kind of scared for Khai when he got into an accident. It was not just the fact that he was covered in blood. It was the fact that he was lying in a pool of his own blood. I thought that he was going to die at the same time he was realizing his feelings for Third.
Enough about the bad things. I am just happy that Khai realized what love actually is and what it is not. I am glad that this show ended on a happy note. Especially that Khai and Third ended up together.
I would watch this again, if only for the process Khai goes through.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Boys Over Flowers

Tree of Heaven

SOTUS