Business Proposal

Business Proposal (Korean) - Tae Moo & Ha Ri, and Sung Hoon & Young Seo


This was a good show. Plus, I enjoyed watching both couples get together. At the end of the first episode, I predicted Tae Moo and Ha Ri would end up together as would Sung Hoon and Young Seo. I know that it's a cliche storyline, but I do enjoy cliches if it's portrayed well.

I liked seeing Ha Ri run around, switching between herself and this other person. It was funny when she met up with Tae Moo for a blind date and did everything possible to get him to dislike her but it backfired. I also liked when he found out and he did what he could to make her life miserable, especially awarding her at a ceremony and inviting this person to the event.

I also liked when Tae Moo kept saying he was not going to go on anymore blind dates (even after "breaking up" with the other identity) because he found the person he wanted to marry. At first, it was because Ha Ri was funny but then he got to know more and more of her. I enjoyed it when she did a lot to prove to his grandfather that she was a good person and was not going anywhere. I think it proved that Tae Moo and Ha Ri were so certain of being together, no matter what happened.

I liked finding out Sung Hoon liked Young Seo from the minute he met her. Watching the show, you know she likes him because she does everything possible to see him again and talks about him but you don't know how he feels. 

With the two of them in the last episode or two, I felt bad for them. When Young Seo introduced Sung Hoon to her dad, I didn't really buy the dad's act. I thought he was too easygoing or something along that line. At the same time I'm not buying it, I'm thinking that maybe, just maybe, the guy is going to accept his rich daughter is involved with someone who is "poor". Considering she is the only family her dad has. But then when Sung Hoon and Young Seo were celebrating her birthday together and her dad called, I practically had a fit. Even though I knew not to believe him. I'm just glad Sung Hoon and Young Seo didn't break up just because of her dad. It just shows that their love was strong enough to withstand that hate.

I think this show proves that love should not be based on how much someone makes. It also shows that two people who are from two completely different income classes can make it work great if they love each other more than the world itself. Now, even though my parents were from the same class, they defied their families (who were saying they were only going to be married for a few weeks, few months, or a year), and have been together thirty-five years this year. Regardless of social standing, family history, or whatnot, if two people love each other very much, prove everyone else wrong by making your love last.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Boys Over Flowers

Tree of Heaven

SOTUS