Full House

Full House (Thai) - Mike & Aom Am







This show had me experience so many emotions. Sometimes multiple in one episode.

I loved watching the relationship between Mike and Aom Am develop. Their relationship was so complex towards the end that I can't imagine how they were able to pull through without wanting to die.

I did find some things funny like her accidentally seeing him naked, or when she was making up a story to him about his friend, Guy, in order for her to get back to Thailand.

I found it beautiful when he would look at her in certain moments and by the look on his face, you could tell he was a man deeply in love. I think the one I liked the most was when they were sitting on a bench in Korea. He was sitting with his face propped on his hand and just looking at her, probably thinking about how much he was in love with her. I could not stop smiling at how beautiful that scene was.

I admit that there were a few times I did cry. The first was when she asked him for a divorce because, since she was the "first one" to fall in love, she lost to their agreement. And then his reaction to her asking for the divorce and handing him her wedding ring was heartbreaking because he cried and hit himself on the head a few times with his fist. The fact that the whole time they were separated was just sad.

The second was when I watched the YouTube video that they were showing in the episode. The person who uploaded the episode had to mute parts of the episode so that it could avoid getting taken down due to copyrights. Thankfully the whole music video was truly on YouTube so I watched it, and it made me cry because it was about Mike wanting to be with Aom Am.

I'm glad that they finally got together in the end because they made each other happy. I love the ending credits song, "Oh Baby, I" by Mike and Aom, that was there and in parts throughout the whole show. And, yes. I will continue to watch this show.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Boys Over Flowers

Tree of Heaven

SOTUS