Love Around

Love Around (Taiwanese) - Zhe Xuan & Ying Ying






I did like this show, not as much as several others and better than others. I liked that there were two very different families that ended up coming together in the end in a positive light rather than the negative one that had been plaguing both for years.
I originally started watching to see how Zhou Zhen and Xiao Shu ended up getting together but that changed about halfway through. I did like that he did things for her before they even became friends. It was funny that he won a baseball contest for her just so that she would leave him alone after that. I also did like that he secretly helped her when things were bad for the radio station. Even though it was sad that he broke up with her, I liked that he took her feelings into consideration when he found out how her brother was killed. I was also happy that they eventually got married. But, like I said, I only started watching for the two of them and that stopped at one point.
That point was when Zhe Xuan and Ying Ying met each other. I found it funny when a bucket of water was accidentally dropped on her. I also found it funny she would always try to find some way to make him apologize and he would basically tell her off. I found myself looking more and more forward to whenever they were together just to see what would happen at that time. I think that she changed when she saw Fei Li punch Zhe Xuan in the stomach just so that she would stop bothering Fei Li about beating up Zhe Xuan. I was sad when she eventually confessed her feelings to Zhe Xuan and he turned her down which was understandable. I wanted to tell her that everything would be okay and that there were other guys out there. But, part of me was happy that he could see she was sincere about her feelings when she started crying in front of him. I am truly happy that they did get together because they balance each other and he did end up causing her to change the way she lived her life.
In the end, I liked it but mostly because of all the moments between Zhe Xuan and Ying Ying. To think I started watching to see one couple but ended up looking forward to a different couple in the end. I think the two of them were worth it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Boys Over Flowers

Tree of Heaven

SOTUS