Witch Amusement

Witch Amusement (Korean) - Moo Ryong & Yoo Hee


I enjoyed this show (though I had to start watching it all over again because I hadn't watched the first seven episodes in three or four weeks). There were obviously parts that made me laugh, made me want to cry, or made me mad or any other feeling out there.

One thing that I did not like was the ending. I mean, I'm glad they got together but I wish that it had a better ending such as an epilogue or something.

One thing I always liked was when they held hands and such. I also liked their fake date. It felt like they were going on an actual date but I knew that it was only fake. It made me happy when she was eating popcorn at the movie theater and he had put a couple of notes in it. So romantic. I found it funny whenever they would be leaning towards each other to kiss and someone would interrupt them. Talk about how much that sucks!

It was sad whenever they would break up with one another when they were actually together because of bad things that were happening to them just because they were together.

Well, all in all, I enjoyed it. Now to look for another drama.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Boys Over Flowers

Tree of Heaven

SOTUS