The Greatest Love

The Greatest Love (Korean) - Dok Ko Jin & Ae Jung


I actually finished this show several hours ago but I forgot I always write a post when I finish a drama because I've been looking for more to watch. Anyway!

This was an excellent show. I found it to have funny, sad, cute, happy, and it's just-plain-adorable moments. One thing that would almost always happen that would always scare the crap out of me would be when Dok Ko Jin's heart would start hurting him. A huge moment with that was when he collapsed in his home before he was rushed to the hospital to receive heart surgery.

What I found to be romantic (people would say that it was just plain stupid) was when Dok Ko Jin confessed to viewers on a TV show that he is in love with Ae Jung. I found that to be soooo beautiful. I also found it beautiful when he would say he needed to be charged because she is his charger.

At a couple of points, I found myself on the verge of crying because he was crying such as when he would see her with a doctor. One thing that actually made me cry was when he was getting surgery and she was crying while singing her band's old famous song because the both of them agreed she would sing it to him since, ten years previously, that song helped him survive his first heart surgery.

In the end, they both lived happily ever after with a ten-month-old baby girl. Yay!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Boys Over Flowers

Tree of Heaven

SOTUS