Prosecutor Princess

Prosecutor Princess (Korean) - In Woo & Hye Ri


Finally! After a month or month and a half, I was finally able to finish watching the last five or six episodes of this drama. This is because the end of the semester was quickly approaching, and I had so many things due, one right after the other. Anyway!

I don't remember the first eleven or twelve episodes so I'll talk about the last ones. I thought it was so sad when In Woo promised to leave Hye Ri alone after her father came clean about who "murdered" this one guy. It was also sad when her father was crying in the elevator after one of the days he is being questioned.

I loved it when In Woo had moved into Hye Ri's house after having been gone for a year. When he was at work, she went into the house and cleaned it. When he got home, he saw that it was clean. He went into the bathroom and saw that it was also cleaned and had an extra towel. He remembered back to the time when she had someone living in hers without her knowing it. After he remembered that, he opened closets and cupboards to see if there was a stowaway.

I enjoyed this one. Though there were a few parts that dragged, it was still quite enjoyable. I'm glad I stuck with this one to the very end. And now, onto finding the next lucky drama.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Boys Over Flowers

Tree of Heaven

SOTUS