Flower Boy Ramyun Shop

Flower Boy Ramyun Shop (Korean) - Chi Soo & Eun Bi



I loved this drama. It was funny whenever Chi Soo tormented Eun Bi with things such as "I'm going to..." (What?! You're going to what?! Kiss her?!) "I'm going to date you" and leans in for a kiss but then he ends up kissing her forehead or cheek rather than her lips. Talk about a total let down.

Okay, so, this is how they met: She's getting ready to leave the bathroom stall (she opens the door) and in he comes (running from his father's goons). He says the mole on her cheek is pretty. Rather than leaning in to kiss her on the lips, he kisses her cheek! There were several times where it seemed like he'd kiss her. But no-o-o!

And there were two scenes that had my stomach jumping with butterflies. The first is when he drags her out of the theater. He kisses her so passionately. The second is when he isn't fed kimchi so he goes after her to get a taste. He grabs her hand (which has kimchi sauce on it) and puts a finger in his mouth! Then, when she leaves after that, he goes after her and grabs her. She has sauce on her cheek so he places an open-mouth kiss on her cheek and takes a taste. Talk about stomach flipping out. I would so trade her in a heartbeat if a guy would do that to me.

One sad part was when he said he didn't feel anything for her because if he didn't leave her and the restaurant, the restaurant would be torn down by his father. If he left, it would remain untouched. So, to save the restaurant, he had to break up with her by saying he never felt anything for her. It broke both of their hearts for him to say such a thing. But, they do end up together in the end.

All in all, I quite enjoyed this show. I loved when he kissed her. I loved her hitting him with the volleyball... I loved everything about this show! Now, to find the next drama.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Boys Over Flowers

Tree of Heaven

SOTUS