Dae Mul

Dae Mul (Korean) - Do Ya & Hye Rim



I liked this show. Though I did not know what was going on half of the time, I still liked it. The thing that I did not get was what was happening behind the scene in the political parties. Basically, what it comes down to is that everybody involved in the two main parties (or at least the heads of the parties) were bribing each other and accepting illegal funds to get what they wanted. It was like this: Person A bribed Person B who bribed Person C who bribed Person D who turned around and bribed C who was supported by Person E who bribed A... It was just chaotic for the first twenty-two or twenty-three episodes. Out of twenty-four!

One thing I liked was how Do Ya was always there for Hye Rim. And he also hung out with her son. I also liked the last five or so minutes of the last episode. This is because he set up a very beautiful scene for her. There was a Christmas tree, a table with a lot of candle, and another table that had dinner on it. Very beautiful. You would have to see it because I'm not describing it very well. I loved how they ended up together in the end.

The thing that was funny was how this punk guy was always scared whenever Do Ya showed up on the scene. And the guy would always run away!

One thing that was scary was that Do Ya's dad was in a hit-and-run which ended up killing him. Another scary thing was that the same exact thing happened to Do Ya later on. At the time he was at the hospital, the doctor said that the scans showed nothing and if something happens for him to return to the hospital. Eventually, he started getting terrible headaches. The last time it happened caused him to collapse. At the hospital, Hye Rim tells him that they found he has a cerebral hemorrhage or something like that.

Now for two different people. Tae San is mad over something that includes Se Jin's father. He says that his father was defeated seven time by her father in some kind of campaign. Well, when Tae San is crying, Se Jin holds him and also starts crying. Well, they end up kissing each other (Little butterflies!). I'm thinking to myself, I know what they're going to do. I know what they're going to do. They show the following morning with him putting on his suit jacket. I then think, Let me guess, he went home to his wife. That is because they only showed the woman from her reflection in the mirror where she is still in bed with her back to Tae San. Well, they finally show her from the front and I get a big fat ERRRRRR! He did spend the night with Se Jin. Hey! There is no love between the married couple. She's in it for the money and he's in it for the power. In the end, Tae San and Se Jin did not get together which was really depressing. But, I think there was something they had for one another that only people in love would have for one another.

In the end, I liked it because of Do Ya and Hye Rim. Not just them getting together or what they did for one another but what they did for their jobs.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Boys Over Flowers

Tree of Heaven

SOTUS