Switch Girl!!

Switch Girl!! (Japanese) - Arata & Nika





This was cute. I just didn't like that it was eight episodes and each one was approximately twenty-six minutes long. Unfortunately, all Japanese dramas are like this where there is a small number of episodes and so the relationship between the two main characters is obviously rushed into. Other than that, this was cute.
I liked how Nika was trying for her relationship with Arata. He saw the teacher forcibly kiss her and she had lied to Arata about what happened. It took a Valentine's Day Confession ceremony thing for them to get back together. I also liked that whenever Nika would cry over something sad such as their break-up, you would want to cry alongside her. I found Arata to be cee-ute without his "glasses" on.
All in all, this was a cute drama with some parts I was scared of and some story lines I thought could be developed if only the Japanese were into long-running dramas (having fifteen to twenty-or-so episodes that are an hour each). Now for another drama.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Boys Over Flowers

Tree of Heaven

SOTUS