K-POP: Extreme Survival

K-POP: Extreme Survival (Korean) - Woo Hyun & Seung Yeon



I liked this show. I could not believe they had freakin' MBLAQ!!! (G.O., Cheon Dong, Mir, and Joon) make a couple of appearances as the band M1. I liked the song "Stand Up" that the drama's latest group, M2 Junior, performed. Awesome song.

One thing I did not like was how the show was ended. Okay, so it ended with the main couple but did Woo Hyun go to that meeting where he would say that he convinced Seung Yeon to dress like a guy to hide their relationship? Did her uncle get with the team manager or did she leave the country? There were so many things that basically came up last second that were not given a conclusion.

In the end, I liked the storyline and the music. And not to mention freakin' MBLAQ!!! making some appearances and acting perfectly!!! Unfortunately, this drama does not rank in the top spots on my favorite dramas list. All in all, it was good. Just not great.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Boys Over Flowers

Tree of Heaven

SOTUS