MBLAQ's Hello Baby; Smile, You; Queen In Hyun's Man

I know that it has been such a long time since I've made a single post anywhere. The thing is is that I had a hard time on finding what to watch next. The first thing I did was skim through some of the dramas I've watched before. Okay. So I watched a scene or two from Scent of a Woman, Heartstrings, Playful Kiss, You're Beautiful, My Princess, 49 Days, and It Started With A Kiss. And then I skimmed every episode of It Started With A Kiss 2, Autumn's Concerto, and Queen In Hyun's Man. Then, after that, I went through a ton of pages on DramaCrazy to find new shows to watch. I found one show that is not a drama but I did watch after I finished my search.

 









MBLAQ's Hello Baby is a reality show. Well, Hello Baby is the reality show, and MBLAQ was hosting the fifth season. I quite enjoyed watching it because it showed that even "tough guys" are unable to control anything. One thing that made me laugh was when Da Young (one of the three children being watched for the three months) saw the counselor because the guys couldn't get her to reveal her feelings/thoughts. The first negative situation she had was against G.O. The counselor asked Da Young why she was upset and she said that it was because G.O was paying attention to Lauren (the second child). The look on his face was basically like, "I'm stupid!" Later on, the counselor told him that it's because he was the person to find Da Young.

The second situation was against Mir. The counselor asked her why she was upset and she said that it was because he turned her away from the table. The counselor asked why she didn't want to eat and she said that it was because she was full. The look on Mir's face was basically like, "I'm doomed! I'm cursed!" After that, everything was better.

One thing that was sad was in the last episode when Leo (the third child) is crying because he has to return home. Not only Leo is crying but Seung Ho, G.O, Joon, Cheun Dung, and Mir are emotional because of the time the five of them spent with the three kids.

Smile, You (Korean) - Hyun Soo & Jung In, Sung Joon & Ji Soo



Now for Smile, You. I liked this show. I found it funny how when Hyun Soo and Jung In first met, you could say that he was afraid of her. It was also funny that when he was attracted to her, he was a-ttracted to her. He had crazy thoughts running through his head at times.

It was sad when Grandpa got sick. He had liver cancer. He coughed blood a few times. After Jung In, her dad, Jung Kil, and Hyun Soo's mother, Geum Ja, tested to be possible donors, we find out Jung Kil was positive for donating his liver. When he was getting ready to receive anesthesia for the surgery, we hear from doctors rushing in that Grandpa has stopped breathing. Jung Kyung asks the doctor in charge to takeover in saving him. When the doctor says no, her boss (and the person she loves), Han Min Joon, comes in and tells the other doctor that she is family and for her to takeover. When she does, she calls out everybodys' names in order for him to wake up. After he wakes up, he goes back and forth between thinking Hyun Soo is his father, Sang Hoon, Jung Kil is Jung Kil's father, Jung In is just a house nurse, and on down the line. It was sad.

I liked Sung Joon and Ji Soo. I think that it was a love-at-first-sight type of thing for them. Though it took awhile for them to fulfill that stage. And then when his mom was questioning Ji Soo on her past and basically saying that Sung Joon can only marry women who have loads of money and have an excellent education and an excellent background, it was sad. Why? Because Ji Soo ran away. Poor Sung Joon couldn't take his mother anymore. He was mad at her as he should have been. He had every right to be so. In the end, she returned.

I liked the epilogue even though it was only a few minutes long. The entire family (yes, both sides) exit both houses (Jung Kil had one built in the driveway alongside the other house so the Kangs live in the original house and the Seos live in the other) for the morning exercise. From the Kang house comes two children whom I believe are twins unless they were born right after each other. These two are Hyun Soo and Jung In's children. From the Seo house comes one child. I believe this child is Sung Joon and Ji Soo's because they were planning on getting married in the last episode. Besides, Jung Kyung and Min Joon were not yet in a relationship yet though they still loved each other after they put their relationship on hold because she couldn't decide who she loved and his daughter did not agree with their relationship. And Grandpa is still alive too!

In the end, I liked this show. Even with its ups and downs, quick and long stories, and parts that were boring.

Queen In Hyun's Man (Korean) - Boong Do & Hee Jin



I know I already made a post on this show but this is not going to be about Boong Do and Hee Jin but the people who actually play them: Ji Hyun Woo and Yoo In Na.

Okay, so, the both of them are in an actual relationship which I am so excited about. Now, in less than three days (according to South Korea's time because they are thirteen hours ahead of us), Hyun Woo is going to be going into the Army, and he'll be in there for twenty-one months. Because he is going to be leaving, I am going to take a few days off and watch Queen In Hyun's Man again and also watch fan-made videos and read articles about Hyun Woo and In Na. So, it will once again be awhile before I make another post. In the end, I wish Ji Hyun Woo and Yoo In Na the best in their relationship and I pray that they stick with it while he's gone. All the best!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Boys Over Flowers

Tree of Heaven

SOTUS