Vampire Prosecutor

Vampire Prosecutor (Korean) - Tae Yeon & Jung In



I quite enjoyed watching this show even if it is very far from what I would normally watch. I liked just about everything this show had to offer. From music to story lines to relationships and funny moments. For the music, I did not care much for all of the music that was played. The one song I did love to listen to was the opening theme to the show that could be heard throughout the show in some areas. 

I liked how every episode had its own story with the exception of one storyline linking all twelve episodes together. There were times where I was on the edge of my seat, waiting in anticipation for the next scene to appear or someone to make an entrance. The last two episodes had me on the edge because the main three of four characters were getting close to the real killer(s). I was practically biting my nails when Tae Yeon was fighting with their boss, Chul Oh, in the alleyway after Chul Oh killed Ji Hee and then both men were fighting in Chul Oh's house. Another moment when I was on edge was when Jung In was in the forest, in the dark, by herself after leaving the abandoned building and someone (who turned out to be Tae Yeon's sister) was following her. Talk about scary.

A funny moment I had was when Tae Yeon was taking down Soon Bum's “nine tails”. Then when Soon Bum meets up with the guys who were tailing him and is making fun of them, the lead SWAT member got out of the van and slapped him. Also, in the last episode, Soon Bum pays him back by slapping him when he says Tae Yeon has to go in for questioning. There were other funny moments that I can't remember but I know that when it comes to a scene the next time I watch it, I will be laughing.
 
There were brotherly relationships in there but the one relationship I liked the most would have to be the one between Tae Yeon and Jung In. Even though there were slim-to-none moments started by him, I enjoyed the ones started by her. One moment I liked was in the last episode where he leaves a club and she's pointing a gas gun at him. He reaches out and touches her hand. Talk about wanting to melt. Another scene was when the both of them along with Soon Bum and Dong Man are returning to the city and she reaches over to hold his hand then pulls it back. There were so many moments I liked that they had together. I wish that they had officially gotten together in the end. But who knows. Maybe in the future.

Comments

  1. Vampires is not at all like in the movies or books. Sure, I understand. You are young you have the whole world open to you. You can be anything that you choose if you apply yourself and try hard to work toward that goal. But being a Vampire is not what it seems like. It’s a life full of good, and amazing things. We are as human as you are.. It’s not what you are that counts, But how you choose to be. Do you want a life full of interesting things? Do you want to have power and influence over others? To be charming and desirable? To have wealth, health, and longevity, I can help you solve any problem you are having
    (1) If you want your ex back.
    (2) If you want to stop having bad dreams.
    (3) You want to be promoted in your office.
    (4) You want women/men to run after you.
    (5) If you want a child.
    (6) You want to be rich.
    (7) You want to tie your husband/wife to be yours forever.
    (8) If you need financial assistance.
    (9) If you want to stop your divorce.
    (10 If you want to divorce your husband.
    (11) If you want your wishes to be granted.
    contact: Richvampirekindom@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Boys Over Flowers

Tree of Heaven

SOTUS