Cinderella's Sister

Cinderella's Sister (Korean) - Ki Hoon & Eun Jo



I liked this show. It was pretty cute. I just didn't like that there were parts where it was so boring. I mean, I think that I was zoning out at some parts! I think that it was the middle of the season that was boring me to death. It was the same thing over and over again. She hates him for leaving; he hates her for not stopping him; she hates her because she is so clingy; she wants to be loved by her; they are worrying about how to solve the problem with the winery... Same old, same old.

I thought that it was sad when Ki Hoon was leaving for his military training and Eun Jo didn't stop him because she didn't get his letter until somewhere in the last two or three episodes of the show. I liked it when he was coming back from the prosecutor's office and told her that he was thinking about her.

I didn't like the last episode, specifically the last several minutes or so. Besides the fact that Eun Jo left for a few months, they ended the show with Eun Jo and Hyo Sun (her stepsister) hugging each other. I wanted to see something like Ki Hoon and Eun Jo getting married or something. I wasn't the only one who had a problem with this ending. A lot of the commenters on the episode recap blog said that they didn't like the ending either and that it could have been a lot better.

Simply, besides some things here and there, I think that this show could have been a lot better. But I still do like it a little bit.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Boys Over Flowers

Tree of Heaven

SOTUS