Heartstrings

Heartstrings (Korean) - Lee Shin & Gyu Won


The first thing to talk about: The music. LOVED IT!! I absolutely, positively, undeniably, loved the music. At times, it always had me either jamming in my seat or on my bed. Heck, I have four songs from the show on my CD in my Jeep and I plan on getting more of the songs. Anyway.

Now Lee Shin and Gyu Won. What can I say? Lee Shin prefers to play Western music while Gyu Won prefers to play traditional music. Two worlds colliding into one. At first, they hate each other because they think their type of music is better than the other. Eventually, they fall in love. To show everybody that they are going out with each other and for nobody to harm Gyu Won, Lee Shin calls her to the hang-out where he is performing. After one of the songs, he beckons her forward and kisses her in front of everybody in the building. Talk about, AHHHHHH!!!! I found that to be nice.

There were times where they argued and it was sad (even before they started dating). Not long after Lee Shin sprained his wrist while catching Gyu Won who had tripped on her traditional clothing, he decided that they should break up. He decided this because he was going to get surgery and he didn't want her to stay in Korea when she had the opportunity to go to England to advance in her career. A year later, she came back. For a little while, they act like the other doesn't exist. At one point, when they are walking (by themselves) down old paths they took while hanging out with each other, they come face to face with each other, and then happily ever after.

I loved this show because of its music and the story between Lee Shin and Gyu Won.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Boys Over Flowers

Tree of Heaven

SOTUS