Coffee Prince

Coffee Prince (Korean) - Han Kyul & Eun Chan



I thought that this was a cute show. It was funny when everybody thought that Eun Chan was a guy. Hello! She's a tomboy! It was sad that she had to take on as many jobs as she could so that she could pay rent and also for her sister's schooling. She took on a job at Han Kyul's coffee shop because she needed more money so she had to act like a guy.

I felt bad for Han Kyul because when he was beginning to like Eun Chan, he thought that he was becoming gay. I'll admit that in one of the episodes when he kisses "him" and tells "him" that he doesn't care anymore that "he" is a guy, I was happy. I don't think it matters if you are straight, gay, lesbian, or bi. Love is love. You can't help who you fall in love with. This is my view on love. If anybody thinks that my view is wrong, then yours has to also be wrong. Anyway...

Eventually, Han Kyul finds out that Eun Chan is a woman and gets angry about it because everybody knew it except him. He does overcome his anger at one point. And then in the last episode, after Eun Chan gets back from having been in Paris for a year or two, she began looking more and more like a woman: She began letting her hair grow out. In the end, Han Kyul and Eun Chan get together.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Boys Over Flowers

Tree of Heaven

SOTUS