Taiyou no Uta

Taiyou no Uta (Japanese) - Koji & Kaoru



I liked this show. I thought that they rushed into Koji and Kaoru getting to know each other. But then I remembered that there was only ten episodes to the drama so I shut up about how fast they got to know each other. I liked Kaoru's song, "Stay With Me." It was really nice: Nice lyrics, tune, et cetera. I also liked how he protected her from the sun when they were stuck on the Ferris Wheel. That was so sweet of him. I also like that he did things with her and always hung out with her.

The one thing I do not like is that they killed her off. I understand that she has XP and that she would not be able to live past the age of twenty, but by the grace of God, let there be a miracle. Like a cure or it is suddenly gone. I understand that the creators are keeping it as if it was a real life situation, but it is fake. Make things up or something! Aish!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Boys Over Flowers

Tree of Heaven

SOTUS