My Princess

My Princess (Korean) - Hae Young & Lee Seol



This was an excellent show. I just loved Park Hae Young and Lee Seol. They made such a perfect couple. It was so sad at times like when he had left her behind in that one town so that he could make that press conference and tell everybody what happened. Then when she returned to the palace and was banging on his door and he answered and they got into an argument. And then there was the time when she thought that he thought his job was more important than them being together because he was going to America (I think). And he sat the engagement ring on the fountain by her and turned around and left.

I loved it when she was driving on a race track I think it was. [This is before the whole engagement thing.] You see a car come around the corner, speeding, gets behind her, honks, she's waving and yelling for the person to go around, then finally the person does. The person then stops a distance in front of her and gets out. It's PARK HAE YOUNG! She sees him and eventually makes her way to him. Because she is so close to him (he's leaning against his passenger door and she gets so close to him and his car that you would have to stand on your toes and suck in your gut), she can't open the door. She eventually rolls down the window, leans out, and jumps on him, while leaning out of the window. It was so cute.

I could go on more about cute and sad moments between them, but I think I am going to stop there for right now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Boys Over Flowers

Tree of Heaven

SOTUS